BOOKING FEE POLICY
A booking fee of £50 is required to secure a consultation, this is redeemable against treatment.
ALL APPOINTMENT BOOKING (INCLUDING ONLINE)
Full payment of the booking fee is taken upon booking to secure the appointment. If the patient wishes to cancel their appointment, giving the required 48 hours notice, an administration fee will be automatically deducted. If the patient fails to give the required 48 hours’ notice, the full booking fee will be retained.
The booking fee is nonrefundable unless the patient is deemed medically unsuitable for treatment by the doctor or practitioner.
Products purchased in the clinic are non-refundable. If products are sealed and in good condition, then there is the option to exchange within 72 hours of purchase. Please contact the clinic to speak to your practitioner for advice.
Prima Aesthetics required 48 working hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If 48 working hours is not given, then the booking fee will be automatically redeemed.
If a refund is valid, and sufficient notice has been given, refunds are subject to a £25 administration fee.
In accordance with our registration children under the age of 18yrs are not permitted in the clinic. Please be aware that if you do bring a child in with you into the clinic you will automatically forfeit your treatment.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased for a specific treatment or value.
- Gift vouchers are strictly valid for 12 months from date of purchase only.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in clinic and not online.
- Treatment packages (courses) are valid for 12 months and all treatments must be used within this time or they will be forfeited.
- Unused or part used treatment packages will not be refunded unless you are deemed medically unsuitable to continue by your practitioner. In these circumstances the remaining value of your package can be applied to an alternative treatment or can be refunded.
- Treatment packages are non-transferable to products.
It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Prima Aesthetics with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Illuminate will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the patient’s failure to disclose such details.
Prima Aesthetics endeavours to treat all its patients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Prima Aesthetics you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we will do our best to resolve your complaint locally within 28 days. Should you remain unhappy with our final response or investigation you may be able to refer your complaint to the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service at iscas.org.uk within 6 months of the final response.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.